Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Are You Fucking Kidding Me? [C]

God, we are so pissed. And drunk. Not sure where to start. Don't know what to say. How about y'all? You don't know what to say? That's OK. We don't know what to say. Which is worst: the first time you're told you have \Cancer or to be told it's "back"? I'm leaning towards the latter.

BTW - stop with the sympathy. I ain't dead. Thanks.

Yes. This is me. Raw, uncensored, and pissed off. Pissed like I've never been pissed. I have no way to release my anger and that sucks. I need violence. I want to take out my aggression and I can't in a city. I'm in Hell. I'm so fucking pissed off. I can't describe it. Dani can't describe how she's feeling.

And you will never see me like this.

Let's clarify some things - I was never cured and my Cancer isn't "back". It never left. We didn't get it all the first time. Some survived. It's the same motherfucking cell line that tried to kill me before. It only takes one cell.

Fucking assholes didn't kill it all the first time. Six months of aggressive chemo-therapy. Six months of filling my body with toxins. And all they did was batter it when They thought they exterminated it. Assholes.

Just so pissed off. So angry. We should be done with this. I should have been cured. It's not fair. I'ts not right.

I'd put my fist through the wall if Dani weren't here. I'd follow it with my head.. I really want to flip out in the most violent manner. But I can't.

It's not right. Fuck it. Fuck it all.

FUCK EVERYTHING

We decided this sums it up. Almost:

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

No comments: