Saturday, May 06, 2006

My Body Pathetic - Post Treatment Week 1 [C]

I'm in the worst shape of my life. Before I started this fun I was in the best shape of my life. Well..................I mean I was in good shape if you don't count that little berzerker traitor that was trying to kill me..........Little Fuck.

Where was I?

Oh yeah. So here I sit after 6months of doing nothing but fighting that little Fuck. I'm @184lbs (30lbs over), my muscles are crap, some periphrial neuropathy in my left arm along with some moderate pain, possible Lung damage, and my bone density has most likely been affected negatively. Hopefully my Doc will approve a density test. I have a Pulmonary Function test next week. The neuro damage is slight and may not be permanent.Hopefully the weight gain was due mostly to the Steroid Dexamethasone.

How to De-Jellofy? I'm gonna attempt to Walk to the Smithsonia Museum of American History. It's 2 miles due South, no elevation gain or loss. Sounds pathetic, doesn't it? Baby steps. This sucks.

I want a Camel Light.

No comments: